Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have a right to a jury trial in misdemeanor cases?
- Do police officers have the authority to make deals, promises, or plea bargains in exchange for cooperation?
- If I am arrested for driving under the influence, do I have to take a breath test?
- If I am stopped for driving under the influence, do I have to answer police questions or take field sobriety tests?
- Should I pay the fine if I am charged with a DUI first offense?
- What are my rights if police want to search my person, my car, or my house?
- What are my rights?
Important Legal Disclaimer
The information that you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. These materials have been prepared by the Harris Law Firm for informational purposes only. You should consult an attorney for individual advice concerning your own situation.